I'M SO SORRY !!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello everybody!
OK, first thing first, as you can see, i didn't post any new links for a little while (June 07), and i have a good explanation for it, "i lost my password" !!
That's some freaky stuff right there! So after some research and studies, i found it. And i would recommend NEVER lose your password with hotmail cause they say "We'll send you the password to your email address" which is ridiculous cause i wouldn't need the password if i could ACCESS my emails !!!! DUH !!!
Anyway, I'm back, ready to work for free just to give you some new games with A LOT MORE links to come. And i might add some movies to it too!
I also read your comments about passwords and missing links, so I'm definitely gonna work on that! So i think i will re-upload some links WITHOUT pass.

Thanks to everybody for your support !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Your work keep it up. email me drcatj18@yahoo.com we can talk business...

Unknown said...

Hey mate is the NBA 2K6 for PAL ps2 or NTSC?

Cheers mate

Anonymous said...

dear friend,

could you reupload 1 to 4 files of bloodrayne ps2 game

thanks